whats people up to this bank hol.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Lee

Reaction score
whats people upto this bank holiday weekend.i might take my boy to the zoo i think or something to do with trains as hes well into them at the moment.

Will be welding in outer sill / B post inner and outer repair / front sill closing panel repair / rear front inner wheelarch cuts / dinitrol cavity waxing / lower rear corner / rear inner wheelarch closing panel / zinc priming all of the above then if theres any time left moving round to the nearside and starting the same as above all over again!! (Might fit in a few ciders too!)

Rusty Lee said:
faux said:
BBQ on Sat, maybe away for a night in the bus Sunday if the weather is ok.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bbq

:lol:

You should take the little one to this:

http://cardiffmes.com/home.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He'd love it, they also do a BBQ too 8)

hi

dont know if its to everyone taste but were off to this :p

http://www.streetrodnationals.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

good for the suffolk boys as its only in ipswich

cheers jon.oh and i will be getting one day in on the van too for sure. ;)

Off to the isle of wight in the van with the familly for the classic scooter rally. Weathers looking great

Sea fishing at Brighton Marina 8)
As per last year i didnt book a campsite in time so im heading off sunday evning n see what happens :mrgreen: .

Off to Silverstone for the Touring cars and then a christening and not sure after that :?: Not back to work until Wednesday so if the weather is good take the van out and about with the kids :mrgreen:

Like Curly...going on sunday to http://www.streetrodnationals.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gonna need a full tank & a early start

Heading off to see my family for the weekend - though as I can't fit dog/kids/wife/me/stuff in one car I get to go on the bike round the M25 on bank holiday Friday rush hour :shock:

Though it does mean I've got a ride out with my brother planned on the Saturday somewhere 8) , take dog/kids for a walk and then gaze jealously at my bro's EB whilst he shows me all the work he's done on it!

should be a great break :)

Happy hour tonight in the Pierhead in Voe, seeing a few blues bands afterwards as part of the Shetland Blues festival, Proclaimers in Lerwick on Saturday night, much drinking, working on the dormobile on Sunday, and then trying to get my blood alcohol level down ready for a medical down in Aberdeen on the Monday.

Off to 'Run to the Hills' near Matlock. Well, that's the plan if I can get the engine running right. Pretty sure it's the coil. So if it's not RTTH, then it's a weekend of head scratching and wishing I had stocked up on spares before a Bank Holiday weekend.......
Oh, either way I will be drinking beer. Lots of. :D

We are packing up the van tonight and heading West to Tenby for the weekend, we couldent get a pitch though so will be stopping with the Outlaw in her static caravan!!

Taking the van to work today so as soon as i finish can head into the New Forest for the weekend with a bunch of friends.

Just noticed that VDub at the Pub is down that way so might drive up to that on Sunday.

Latest posts