whats yours called and why

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
strongy said:
surely there all she,s???there good looking and cost a fortune.

sorry but men are just ugly

Agreed. My early bay (71 with curves in all the right places) is called Eve (number plate starts with OEV and she's the beginning of summat special). Despite still being a wreck, after all the work we continue to put into her, (must update me thread) she's still gorgeous.

I've since acquired a T25 that I've called Vince. He has his own virtues but is a bit of an ugly ladyboy. However, I've used me womanly ways to make him look gorgeous - although he's still a work in progress. Not to everyone's taste I know - but he works and Eve has some way to go - got to get a fix some way!

vince2.jpg

Eve is tucked away behind - still far from her best, but getting there slowly with our help...

Evewithgnashers.jpg

Grazy said:
wibbler said:
Whats up with the Grazymobile?

Electrics mate :roll:

Grazy, sorry to hear about the electrics, take it from me that it to a autoelectrician as my experiences it ends up in a fire,

The Mrs named our Onyx as it's one of the Trollz from the kids TV programme (the one with purple hair) also as a mineral stone it means safe travel and so far it has got us home everytime 8) 8)

ernie.....after my grandad....cos if it wasnt for his 'passing'.... id have never been able to afford it in the first place.....

DSCF3506.jpg

Latest posts