when?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whens best for this brand new E.B.V.C (early bay van club) official meet

• around 2 weeks time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • around four weeks time

• around six weeks time

• Total voters

68 devon

Reaction score
i think you know the trend so far :wink:
just so we can get some ideas, hope im not stepping on anyones toes here but it doesnt take much to get me giddy n thinking :wink: :lol: :lol:

best to meet up at shows i would guess 8)

as peeps are from as far as australia, usa and all over the uk :shock:

but if ur thinking of meeting up near essex im up for it :wink:

Van not ready and loads of commitments over the next few months (hols, work, Glastonbury etc).
I would think most people will be the same during the middle of the year as myself, so would early/later on in the year be a better time to do this?

Just a thought :idea:

end of the year is a good one for me, just because of so many events and holidays. Could test the water at the end of the year and then set a date for next year and have it done 8)

Later the better for me, so much on this year :roll:

But lets have one, it would be good to put the names to the faces :D

Later the better for me too , As I dont have a van yet and gotta do a bit of pimpin to it to get it as i want it :roll:

any time but not late sept or oct as im in oz wahoooooo :D :D .sorry just had to get that one in.il be up for it specially if its up my way :D

strongy said:
any time but not late sept or oct as im in oz wahoooooo :D :D .sorry just had to get that one in.il be up for it specially if its up my way :D

Show off :wink:

Which part of Oz ya going to then :?:

flying in to sydney 3 days there then pick the camper up and drive across the south coast,and stop of where we feel like,probably ending in adalaide,140 days to go wahooooo :D

Nice 8)

Sounds like your have a bonzer of a time - any chance you could update us on your travels - pics, words etc :?:

defenetly,were meeting up with the other halfs family while were there so hoping to c some of oz that usually gets missed by the tourists

I'll be counting down the days for you too then - loved Aussie when me and the family
went 6 years ago and managed to do alot of none touristy places (plus met loads of ex-pats) :wink:

Latest posts