Where to get brake fluid resevoir and indicator relay?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProfessorWheeto

Reaction score
Need some bits for my 70 SC, a brake fluid resevoir (The little cylindrical one that mounts above the drivers side kick panel) and a indicator relay (The long one with the hole in the middle, rather than the cube shaped later style)
Anyone know where I can get these or will I have to modify some later bits to fit?

any 3 prong modern indicator relay will fit pop down your local motor factors . after mine went pop the og one :roll: I refused to pay JK 30 quid :shock:

went down the motor factors and for 4.99 i got a new one GREAT :wink:

Gadget

Gadget Boy said:
any 3 prong modern indicator relay will fit pop down your local motor factors . after mine went pop the og one :roll: I refused to pay JK 30 quid :shock:

Gadget
Was this a straight swap or did you have to adapt the wiring to suit?

Gadget Boy said:
Gadget
Really? I rang machine 7 and they sent me a 68-70 4 pin relay. Turned out to be a little cube shaped thing, where as mine is a long thin one so I had to make little wire adaptors with a male and female spade connector on each end to get it all to fit
Didn't take any photos tonight when I did it as I'd had enough and was on the verge of throwing my toys out the pram :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gadget Boy said:

Gadget

Yep, i did the same thing. £5 spent and a simple 2 min swap over.

Well here is a photo compairing my 70 relays to the 68-70 relays machine 7 sent. :roll:
19032008.jpg

So how do you wire in one of the modern ones?

Latest posts