Where were all the bays this weekend ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frod

Reaction score
Frod has just taken us to Barmouth complete with everything we might have needed. Aside from having to hit the starter with a hammer in my drive before we left, the van drove flawlessly. Usually we'd see plenty of bays on our trips to Wales. But even the t25s were thin on the ground. It wasn't until we we're heading home that we met a late bay and a Split. So what sunnier climbs did you all go to?

I was over the Shropshire hills doing a bit of camping near Church Stretton. saw no other Bays all weekend, just a couple of T25's & a slack handful of T4's & 5's.

At Bug Jam!

Less and less Beetles and more T4s and and lots of Golfs. Saw a few EBs and at least a couple from here but not around the bus to chat. Roll on Action.

I was at bug jam too.got my valve caps nicked..again!!!well,one ,to be honest...but why!!!!!Same thing happened at camperjam.. maybe someone doesn't like me.. :? Someone also had a Raleigh chopper taken too apparently..cut through the chain holding it with bolt croppers...shame.. :(

I was in Dorset, one split, one (two including me)crossover,s two late and an early on our site
saw loads around too

Jimbo

Latest posts