Where will I find a chrome front grill

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theblade

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I would like a chrome grille for my 70 bay. Any ideas? I think I have tried everywhere but no luck.

The Blade.

AxlFoley said:
what do they look like ?
IMGP0892-1.jpg

Blade...... Where abouts are you?

I have a chrome grill on mine.....

04102007235-1.jpg

Wouldn't mind a swap for stock if you have?

There you go The Blade - what an offer - if you don't ask you don't get! :wink:

( buddy's buddy,If the Blade turns you down let me know please because I do like them ! )

dubberdaz said:
Now that is BLING!!! 8) You can allways get your Original one Chromed if that deal falls through?

Daz - I took my dash vent trims in today and got quoted £20 each - and there is 4 as you know!! It'd cost a bomb for a grille!

Doris said:
dubberdaz said:
Now that is BLING!!! 8) You can allways get your Original one Chromed if that deal falls through?

Daz - I took my dash vent trims in today and got quoted £20 each - and there is 4 as you know!! It'd cost a bomb for a grille!

i think the main cost of chroming is in the prep work. the metal really needs to be of the cleanest and smoothest as the chrome is only a matter of microns thick.

There you go The Blade - what an offer - if you don't ask you don't get!

( buddy's buddy,If the Blade turns you down let me know please because I do like them ! )

Hi thanks for the replies. I live in the North East of England. Not decided what to do yet. Like the look of the chrome but wanted it to be a little more subtle.

You go for it Doris, I will need a while to make my mind up.

Latest posts