wheres the snow?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rusty said:
you lucky git :mrgreen: just looked out the window still not a flake :cry:

http://www.nosvw.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's all here in Suffolk :evil: Your welcome to it dude, i hate snow :lol:

Tezzah said:
It's been dumping it here in Waterlooville for the last hour, nobody is going anywhere!!! :lol:

Not so bad here and I'm not that far from you Tezzah, wouldn't want to go out in it though :eek: I read the army have had to help stranded people on the A3? although it is snowing quite heavily at the mo, hoping for a snowman day with my little grandson :D

We have got loads here, schools out :D Been out since 7.45 with the children throwing snowballs, think ive got repetitive strain injury from lobbing too many snowballs, might have to stay home tomorrow ill :lol: .
Tried to make a snowman wrong kind of snow too soft.

Still no snow in Cambs :( - though I work from home occasionally anyway so no excuse for slacking either - boo!

Have fun and take care those that are enjoying the weather!

10 ins in garden ,took my lad 30mins to get of drive and onto main road ,not working on my bus today :cry:

Well we're up to about 9 inches on the ground now in Bracknell.

Be careful if our heading out on the roads.

Duzzied

Got about three inches here in tamworth and the sun came out this afternoon with blues skies all round it was a lovely afternoon, and the dog loves it.

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Pete

Westy Richardson said:
rusty said:
you lucky git :mrgreen: just looked out the window still not a flake :cry:

http://www.nosvw.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's all here in Suffolk :evil: Your welcome to it dude, i hate snow :lol:
was going to say its in suffolk, it was a freak snow storm, within 30minutes it went from clear to nearly undriveable roads. (worse than when the schools were shut before christmas)
nearly lost the back end of the golf 3 times, at under 10mph and no i wasnt braking.
car just about made it up the hill to the next village.
cant stand it

Its been snowing all day here in Eastbourne :D
I got my T5 sideways and stuck a few times.
Made it to work though :(
I think tomorrow maybe a snow day ;)
Cheers Paul.

Latest posts