who to spend my hard earned pennies with at volksworld

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preston

Reaction score
Got quite a few parts i need was hoping to save a few quid and get them at the show tomorrow. Im looking for good quallity parts that im not going to have to replace any time soon. The most important bit are a complete set of window rubbers. Have been doing a bit of research and heard good things about Deimos Aircooled? any other places i should check out before i part with my money?
Thanks Lee

As long as they are Vewib just shop around and see who will give u a deal, if your getting scrapers too then check the quality of the shiney ones compared to the Matt finish, in the past the Matt ones were a better fit. And don't order them from a certain company that name starts and ends with and S as you may not get them anytime soon ;)

creationblue said:
As long as they are Vewib just shop around and see who will give u a deal, if your getting scrapers too then check the quality of the shiney ones compared to the Matt finish, in the past the Matt ones were a better fit. And don't order them from a certain company that name starts and ends with and S as you may not get them anytime soon ;)
Cool sounds good so just look out for the Vewib ones then.

Not sure if Volkswagen Emporium will be there, but talked to Chris at the Dubfreeze show and he sells Vewib seals at good prices, really good guy too.

Good Luck!

A

70-CA-Panel said:
Not sure if Volkswagen Emporium will be there, but talked to Chris at the Dubfreeze show and he sells Vewib seals at good prices, really good guy too.

Good Luck!

A

Yep Chris is a sound fella. Always has some good stuff in stock.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I bought NOS genuine VW parts for my bus, a good selection up in the swapmeet; and bought one second hand part for a mate.

Good show

Latest posts