Winter sales and discounts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitley bay

Reaction score
Hi
I've still got a fair bit of stuff to buy to sort my bus!
Does anyone know if the likes of Heritage, JK or Custom and Commercial have winter sales where they discount everything as opposed to just a couple of items?
Cheers

I'd love it if they did! Have you signed up for 10% off at Cool Air? It's saved me some money.

Coolair, I haven't but I will.
C and C have good offers, they did 20.12% discount during the olympics!
Or discount codes anyone?
Cheers

Coolair definitely offer 10%, and once registered you don't even have to ask for it, they just do it for you. Brilliant.

Don't VW Heritage do us a 10% discount too?

Just for those, who like me didn't know, we get 5% discount at heritage on everything (thanks Alex)
And, C & C currently have an autumn sale on everything discounted.

Hi there,

Just to let you know, I'm working on an Early Bay discount at the moment, and I will of course let you know once I've got it all approved and set up.

We've also got a few things going on at JK this winter to help save you some money and make your life a little easier.

We've got the Winter Rebate which kicks off at the end of the month, which means that the more you spend, the more 'money back' you get.

There's also our 0% Finance offer which is still in effect, giving you the chance to pay for bigger orders over several months (which should make a big resto hurt a little less!)

Also, JK Insurance offer Laid Up Insurance, which is great for some peace of mind.

Sorry if this sounds like a massive advert (although I guess it is!), but I thought you might find it useful to know :)
If you want any more info about any of these things just let me know

Josh

Delilahtoo said:
Coolair definitely offer 10%, and once registered you don't even have to ask for it, they just do it for you. Brilliant.

Just type in promo code 'earlybay' at checkout to get a discount at Heritage at any time.. I think you have to be logged in to get this...?

Shorty said:
Delilahtoo said:

Just type in promo code 'earlybay' at checkout to get a discount at Heritage at any time.. I think you have to be logged in to get this...?

Heritage is a 5% discount on EVERYTHING, rather than a discount that doesn't count on high priced/low margin items, We have a winter sale running, lots of items upto 50% some interesting bits too, like an 84MM Crank and a 2007cc Engine:

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_act_shop.sale_lang_EN_country_GB.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is normally a decemember deal of some description but it's not been anounced yet so not sure what it'll be.

Just Remember anything you need to chat about feel free to ask for me when you call up.

We will also price match if you find the same quality of item being sold by someone else cheaper. Can't say fairer than that!

For all you Essex Boys, No use to me of course!!!!!!! :lol:
I'm led to believe Karmann Konnection are, this Sunday having an open day and there's 20% off their stuff.
Give them a ring just to confirm

Latest posts