• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[WTD] Roof bed and rear bumper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paddy56

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am looking for the roof bed that was fitted in Continental models. That option has never been available in France, that is why I am asking you guys.
This is what i am looking for, but if you have an incomplete bed or just the fittings, I am interested too.

1183316760.jpg

1183316782.jpg

I am coming to England in mid-August, so I can pick up locally.

I am also looking for a straight rear bumper.

Thanks

Paddy

i have the big bit but the hinged btop piece is missing and would need recovered as i use it for working under the van but if any use ? also im in scotland but its there if your stuck

I have found a bed ! Thanks Julian !

The only missing bit will be the wiry bit attached to the body...

1197583855.jpg

So if you have a spare one in your garage.... please let me know 8)

Cheers

Paddy

Sorry Nasher, it is the only one I have, I found it on a French bus forum.
8)
Could you take a pic of the part you have ? That would be great because I am sure people on this forum would confirm whether it is the right part !

Cheers

Paddy

ok Paddy I think you're in luck, I always wondered what this was for? it has Boots (the Chemist) bungs on the end even though it came with my interior, bed etc I always thought it was for something else. I probably have all the other fittings to, so if somebody on here can photograph all the bits you need I'll take a look

here's the bits

DSC02306.jpg

:D youhouhou ! :D

This is exactly what I am looking for ! Great !

Do you also have the following fittings ?

1197407780.jpg

If you are willing to sell them too, I have a friend interested ( I don't need them myself because I have found a bed ( but I need the wiry bit of course ;-) )

Please let me know your asking price ( PM or [email protected] )

Cheers

Paddy

I'm affraid I sold that bed last year as it is in the picture. As I don't have a pop-top I don't need the other parts, so if you cover the postage you can have them free.

I have just collected from the post office the precious bits sent by Nasher :D

I can't wait to pick up the bed now ( but that will not be before I come to England in February :wink: )

Anyway, best wishes to you all ! Nice forum indeed !

Paddy

Latest posts