• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTD roof vent half moon thing !!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junglemod

Reaction score
Hi does anybody have a spare roof vent cover and seal kicking about . the creamy coloured thing that fits on the outdide of the roof .? cheers steve

Hey, I might have the thingy you are after. It`s not perfect mind. From memory it`s about 6" round, and a creamy colour. I`m in Bristol in Kingswood, right by the ring road. am going out to the garage now (warmed up a bit). It`s from the rear roof of Madonna (my donor). give me a ring and pop round if you`re out and about. 07723 06 99 37. Cost you a pack of Golden Virginia mind. Ring me fist to make sure I can find it !!

Ozzydog

ozziedog said:
Hey, I might have the thingy you are after. It`s not perfect mind. From memory it`s about 6" round, and a creamy colour. I`m in Bristol in Kingswood, right by the ring road. am going out to the garage now (warmed up a bit). It`s from the rear roof of Madonna (my donor). give me a ring and pop round if you`re out and about. 07723 06 99 37. Cost you a pack of Golden Virginia mind. Ring me fist to make sure I can find it !!

Ozzydog
hi mate cheers . just got back from garage myself , there is a club meet in bristol next sunday at the golden hart, if your going can collect it there ? will save your mobile number too to bell you cheers steve (sounds just like the bit im looking for tidy !!!!!

Ring me fist . That was meant to be ring me first. Not sure about next sunday, only because I haven`t consulted the entertainments secretary yet. I might pop out for a beer with you guys, never been to a club meet. Which G Hart do you mean ? Coalpit Heath ? Pretty common name around here then (Steve) ,,,, me too by the way. Got quite a few mates called Steve as well, another good reason to be Oz, Ozzie or Ozziedog. Must get a poll up, got to be the most " popular " name. If I don`t cross keyboards with you in between, give me a bell next Sunday to remind me. (great memory me).

Ozzydog,,,,,,,,,,,, memory man

morning fella .
steve being ( welsh steve ) if that shortens the list . :) . the pub is just off the emersons green ring road on the way to yate , just over the bridge that passes over the m4 on the left . not from round these parts im not local :) . hope that is described enough . cheers will bell you first any way ta .... welsh steve :D

Latest posts