Yeo Rickypoo

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustydiver

Reaction score
Hows your search for your faded red crossover coming on :msn4:
or should we call you slipper boy!

stop stirring! i make no secret of the fact i want a van of my birth year, them faded red ones are floating my boat right now.

Hi, I was born '68 too but my van is a '71 - see no problem with a 'younger woman' personally! :lol:

EarlyBay Bill said:
Hi, I was born '68 too but my van is a '71 - see no problem with a 'younger woman' personally! :lol:
it's just something i promised myself, closest i got was a 69 landy, i also have a younger woman, she's only 34 i'll not trade her though, looking for tintop 68 as a hack and keep the westy for camping.

Careful Ricky you might get known as the Early bay posing whore.

I have no idea what you mean abotdriving with your arms in the van :lol:

i won't be excessive on here i like the way you're a bit organised but i do like the random waffle on the late bay, i'm just enjoying both sites as i'm keen to learn about all types of bay.

rickyrooo1 said:

You do realise a 68 is a true proto-type. :shock: ;)
It's the only Bay to have IMO the rest are far too common with their Firewalls & funny door handles. :lol:

i'm reading a lot that '68 is a pig to get bits for etc, blame my mother - still at least i got to appreciate the 80's i guess.....

Can be, make sure you get a good un which is complete, things like wiper/arms are getting rare, rear view mirror too,
apparently I got the wrong door pull buttons from a late :shock: I'll have to change those. :lol:

Latest posts