You got to love a white Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still working ;)

collecting extra parts for the airbagsystem, already had a 9 liter tank now bought an extra tank of 7 liter and second compressor for some extra power.

Greetings mycha

Myvanway said:
Quality. 8)
Heebee_GB said:
Genius Mycha. 8)

Thanks mate 8)

gas1man said:
Beautiful work as usual. Love it.
Unfortunately now is expected of all aspects :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

him & her said:
hi mycha
do you have any messurements of your shock towers cos im looking for something like that for my van
cheers mick

Hello Mick, do you mean the hight? The are totally custom with my drop and bags :p

This weekend recived the parts from the powder coater, me@happy 8)

greetings from Holland Mycha

Working on the front -the rear fabrication is done- The new and improved beam plates are ready, 3cm build in raise (link-pin so 6,5cm higher than balljoint) with caster (7,5mm up and 7,5mm down and 1,5 cm from original to the back movement). Also working on a new rack-and-pinion, the old one was hanging lower than the new beam :oops: This one fits nice between the chassis rails (only notching necessary for the arms), the one on the photo is a lhd thanks to Sam (also here on earlybay, thanks mate) there is a rhd on the way 8) Because i use a type25 bevel box direction needs to be turned ;)

Notched the chassis

Also cleaned and restored the chassis (were the first rack and pinion mount used to be)
This was there:

The oil cooler is also ready, made a mount and boxed the cooler in:

Next is fitting the new beam and than designing the shock plate length (to get max. lift (13cm), setting them so the lowest setting is max in shock 8) ), then it’s mounting the rack and pinion and finding out how to get not to much bumpsteer…..

Custom custom all the way, greetings from holland, mycha

Working on some shock extenders, much work to get the shockwaves placed and not interference with the spindles 8)

The new beam is also in progress, working on the weld on shock tower length ;)

Greetings from Holland

Still going strong, placed the tubbs and checked the overall stance 8) im happy :mrgreen:

Love a good tubb/tuck

Tubbs are 4cm high and because of the 3" beam (can't go narrow because of the ridetech shockwaves) i tubbed the doors a little :oops:

Latest posts