Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creationblue said:
Justinbeach.jpg

That is a cool pic.

Is that your bus in the lead? If so, where is the whip antena attached? I wanted to attach one to one ( or 2 if need be) of the roof rack bars, but my hubby told me he doesn't think they were made to handle the stress of the antena whipping around all the time. I would love to see how you attached it. If it's yours? LOL

justcruzin said:
That is a cool pic.

Is that your bus in the lead? If so, where is the whip antena attached? I wanted to attach one to one ( or 2 if need be) of the roof rack bars, but my hubby told me he doesn't think they were made to handle the stress of the antena whipping around all the time. I would love to see how you attached it. If it's yours? LOL

Hi Yea its a great pic, I cant take the credit but it is my bus. The antena is a magnet mount simply sits on the roof in between the Westy rack bars

creationblue said:
justcruzin said:
That is a cool pic.

Hi Yea its a great pic, I cant take the credit but it is my bus. The antena is a magnet mount simply sits on the roof in between the Westy rack bars

Well,duh, never thought of using the magnet kind of antenna! Lol thanks for letting me know, I will be looking for a magnet style one now! :D Rhat would work better for me anyway. I park under a carport. I would be able to easily remove it that way!

21-7-12CamperPhotos007.jpg

New user here

A pic of my 71/72 crossover westy, bought it in 2010 and done about 8,000 miles so far, love it to bits.

One of the best things I've ever bought.

Hello to you all! :D

Latest posts