Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jp said:
11.jpg

What kind of rims are those?

They're 17" Porsche Boxster front wheels (7's) tyres are 205 on front and 235 on the rear all on Porsche hubs with 4 pot calipers :mrgreen:

that bus in the background looks amazing :mrgreen:
i think you should lower yours....it looks a bit tall :lol:

jp said:
They're 17" Porsche Boxster front wheels (7's) tyres are 205 on front and 235 on the rear all on Porsche hubs with 4 pot calipers :mrgreen:

Serious buisines! You need it with the 1800 TD engine. How much bhp? 8)

richbaker78 said:
that bus in the background looks amazing :mrgreen:
i think you should lower yours....it looks a bit tall :lol:

Once I stick that lead weight of a diesel lump in it it will prob be lower than yours :D

surfbus said:
Serious buisines! You need it with the 1800 TD engine. How much bhp? 8)

Hoping to get about 100bhp maybe a bit more once I play with it a bit.. am fitting a charge cooler so can hopefully crank the boost and fueling up a bit.... will run it at it's standard 90bhp to start with though. Brakes should come in handy to stop it though.. have you felt the weight of them diesel lumps !!! I was running a standard 1.8 diesel (60 bhp) originally and that would sit on 90mph I'm not gonna say how long it took to get to 90 though :eek: Am hoping to fit a mordern VW TDI at some point in the future when finances permit.

jp said:
Hoping to get about 100bhp maybe a bit more once I play with it a bit.. am fitting a charge cooler so can hopefully crank the boost and fueling up a bit.... will run it at it's standard 90bhp to start with though. Brakes should come in handy to stop it though.. have you felt the weight of them diesel lumps !!! I was running a standard 1.8 diesel (60 bhp) originally and that would sit on 90mph I'm not gonna say how long it took to get to 90 though :eek: Am hoping to fit a mordern VW TDI at some point in the future when finances permit.

I know of 2 dutch bay-owners who are working on putting VW TD inside there busses... Should be a lott of fun!!

Ignore the last, done the trawling and found its Savanna Beige, a wicked Ride , might choose this for my colour, but the wife wants Pearl white,oo many choices

Putt the Pearl white on the roof and bumpers... makes your wife happy! ;) :mrgreen:

Latest posts