Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
decided to try out my new shoes today,had them a few weeks now but restrained myself from tryin em on,well chuffed !!!! :D :D
P1050774.jpg

P1050760.jpg

lobus said:
surfbus said:
61 stu said:
very nice 8)

Yep, indeed very nice! 8)

They look super sweet. Is the Deluxe Trim original, or original and polished or repro?

It looks just as good whatever version it is.
its a repro but made from stainless steel mate,far superior to the original and all correct moulding as well bud...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
After all the nice pics of buses under trees, beside concrete gold miners, in front of whatever you can imagine, the purest pic is simply one with the wheels blurred due to it being driven. The added bonus of the next generation riding shotgun is pure gold.

there are only two kinds of bays that matter in life' the rare baja's and slammed ones, everybody else turn off your computer, phone the local scrap me and make £200 :lol:

Looks like a lot of us fall this.
But to be fair, the white panel and the Split DC are driven regularly into the desert in central Australia, I've seen videos of their exploits and they go places the Riceburning 4WD set can't get to.
So it's a case of "Horses for courses"
R0013574.jpg

R0013571.jpg

R0013573.jpg

Ash, that number plate is quality,
you're about ready for another Slamwerks sticker though :D

dubscum said:
there are only two kinds of bays that matter in life' the rare baja's and slammed ones, everybody else turn off your computer, phone the local scrap me and make £200 :lol:

I Disagree, Slammed is so last year :lol:

Personally I think performance and stance are very important but don't see the need for UBER low as i prefer a better ride and less wincing at every crunch and bump.

My latest fav photo, but I'm a lil biased ;)

5413_1114572658881_1063887561_30320489_325378_n.jpg

Latest posts