Your Early Bay Picture of the Day .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ted, its my home made one of a kind sticker ............ can't believe i stuck it on wonkey :?

it MOT time soon, do you think that number plate will pass :D and rather then just grind my bump stops off, i'm gonna come see you guys for rear chassis notch's but might be a month or so, need to sort some funds ............... maybe i'll get another sticker then :lol:

Jesus !, jesus ........ i would love to run a bus like yours .......... just don't have the talent to build one :lol: i'll stick with slammed

lobus said:
So how do you folk go getting a slammed bus through the MOT? is there a minimum clearance or do you rely on "friendly" mechanics?

i think its a case of if it doesnt foul on the rollers when dropping it in :lol: its ok

The reason I ask is we have a bit of a mixed system here. I'm in Victoria and we only have to get a Roadworthy certificate when we first register our cars or transfer ownership. So after that you can go completely ballistic with mods and the only thing you need to worry about is the local plod pulling you over and doing an on the spot check.
In N.S.W. they have to get a certificate (Blue slip) every year when they pay their rego. When I lived up there it was a matter of dropping into your local authorised mechanic and he would do the check. The degree of meticulousness was dependent on how well you know him. the certificate get posted off with the payment and the rego folk never see the car.

Your system sounds a bit more official to me, but your buses are more slammed than ours, so I was curious how it all works.

Here's a pic just to keep me on topic!
IndianPacificTour06098.jpg

I had the bus out on the weekend. The sunlight and contrasting dark sky were just right for a pic, particularly with the bus 'thrown in'. :D

Only trouble was, due to the late afternoon sun being low in the sky, I was having to fight my shadow, to avoid it getting in on the act too! :lol:

IMG_8129.jpg

when i look at these pics i think holy f@#k what have i done, but all sorted now :D
100_1766.jpg

100_1762.jpg

brucie

panic_fan said:
baj said:
when i look at these pics i think holy f@#k what have i done, but all sorted now :D
So, did you replace the top or leave it open....just curious?
100_1767.jpg

more pics in the gallery under poptop to tintop
thanks bruce

Latest posts