• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

123 VW-r-v Distributor

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaunb

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I bought an all singing and dancing dizzy and just cannot get use to it, I bought it on the basis of reading reviews, but I just find the curve wrong despite what setting I put it on. So I have reverted back to an accuspark. So For Sale with about 20 miles on it.
£180
83658809a1d4b95317e0288baa65e036.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I am interested in this.
Can you confirm which model of 123 it is ?
Also I assume it is working correctly you just don't like it ?

Apologies I have ran the details you posted through google it seems to be the one I require.

Apologies I have ran the details you posted through google it seems to be the one I require.

Hi Sam , yes it all works correctly, It just felt flat in the lower revs, took a while to build up, I only tried it on a couple of settings but I have an AM engine code for which there is no setting for, I changed the dizzy back as went away last weekend and I deceided not to refit it and try the other settings. Comes complete with a billet aluminium clamp too. All bought from Dan at vintage speed.

Excellent,
I am at work at present is it ok to PM you this evening.

Shaunb said:
Hi Sam , yes it all works correctly, It just felt flat in the lower revs, took a while to build up, I only tried it on a couple of settings but I have an AM engine code for which there is no setting for, I changed the dizzy back as went away last weekend and I deceided not to refit it and try the other settings. Comes complete with a billet aluminium clamp too. All bought from Dan at vintage speed.

You need to set it up on a rolling road preferably.

Ideally yes sparkywig , but I don't have the knowledge to get it right and my engine is running fine, so don't want to mess about, just thought it would fit and I'd notice the difference, may just keep it and fit it when I get another aircooled.

Ideally yes sparkywig , but I don't have the knowledge to get it right and my engine is running fine, so don't want to mess about, just thought it would fit and I'd notice the difference, may just keep it and fit it when I get another aircooled.

Yes Chico, it is the vacuum model, I had it connected to my carb

Latest posts