• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1303s gearbox adaptors - New batch 02/05/14

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sale fell through on my 1303s box - made a deal but when someone offered him a tenner more (the day before i was due to pick up) he sold it!..thanks mate!
So need a box if anyone can point me in the right dirrection?
cheers

Hello

I just wanted to give everyone that has pre ordered a set of adaptors, They are being made but there has been a delay, basically the lathe has been busy and the machinist hasn't been able to get the adaptors done, I'll keep y9ou all updated with the progress.

I'm really sorry for the delay.

Mark

yeah I'll let everyone know, I'm really sorry for the delay, it has always been a week turnaround in the past.

any news on when these will be ready ?? all set ready for box swap so just waiting on these bits
cheers

is everyone still waiting mate or just some of us waiting for a new batch to be made up - any idea on when they'll be ready?
cheers

hello is anybody out there?.. would be helpfull if you can let me know when to expect these parts mate

Hello

Sorry for the late reply, still no news on the extensions, I will chase them up this week, if nothing happens I will issue refunds for all those that have paid in advance, I am really sorry it has taken this long, my machinist has been really quick in the past.

I do have another contact so will have a chat with him this week also.

Again, I apologise for the delay :(

Mark

Good news! I just had the call that the adapters are ready! I'm picking them up tomorrow ready for posting on Thursday. Or Friday

Thanks for being patient everyone.

Mark

Latest posts