1968 Amescador

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

Great pictures and bus, gotta love an Amescador! Just done see them over here......great stance too

Just

Thanks Just! :D

Yesterday I put in my Scat shifter I had lying around for a while now:

CIMG0739.jpg

CIMG0740.jpg

I didn't do a testdrive yet, but I did some 'dry-shifting' and I really like the feel of it! 8)

Airtime said:
Thanks Just! :D

Yesterday I put in my Scat shifter I had lying around for a while now:

CIMG0739.jpg

CIMG0740.jpg

I didn't do a testdrive yet, but I did some 'dry-shifting' and I really like the feel of it! 8)

Nice Bob! How far is your new-5x112-brake-project?
Later...

cotswoldiver said:
Wished I'd taken a closer look at Ninove :(
You must have been parked not far behind me in the square
David

A shame we didn't meet, David! :( Maybe next year, or at another show (I really want to come over to a British show with my bus someday!) 8)

surfbus said:
Nice Bob! How far is your new-5x112-brake-project?
Later...

Hi mate, front setup is finished and waiting to be installed to the bus. 8) When the rear setup is done I will change the whole braking system at once. :D

The braking upgrade has to wait on a few other things, however. I have some welding to do, I'm going to replace all window seals and I want to take out the engine to fix an oil leak. :roll:

For me this thread ends here, as I just sold the van. :| :cry: But on the other hand. :D

One last photo of it:

pic6499.jpg

But don't worry, I'll probably stick around for a while here! :mrgreen:

Thanks guys! :D Now I'm going to regret it even more I guess... :? :mrgreen:

It's a great van, but I thought it was time for a change. Don't worry, there will definately be another EB soon (well hopefully soon), but I'm not sure yet what. Crewie, Deluxe or Westy... :msn4:

Gutted its sold, but at the same time happy for you ;)

Hope whatever you buy ends up being a cracker :mrgreen:

Airtime said:
Thanks for the comments guys! 8)

I've just been offered a nice '68. It's on its way from sunny California, only needs a respray.

Hey Bob,

Now you've made me curious... At least you're sticking to the EB's (and pre 69-ers :p )
When is your EB finally "transferred"?