• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1970 RHD Single cab for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagboyblue

Reaction score
I'm gutted to say my 1970 single cab is up for sale - its a solid driver with no issues and a great little head turner

Get yourself a rare as fook RHD single cab thats not actually a bag of rusty sh*t on wheels :D

spec -
MOT'd to Nov10
New late bay disc brake set up with all new brake system - cylinder, pipes
Strong 1600 TP with twin KADS and new alternator
lowered on adjusters and 2 splines on the rear - begging out for a narrow slam job 8)
rare 928 polished porsche wheels - stock steels available if required
Brand New Hoops and bows
Steel Roof Rack
truck mirrors - can go back to stock if required
full Mad Matz interior + bamboo shelfs
engine access hatch

this truck is the nuts, its had around 6 months of resto - bare shell to functioning sick ride 8) check my resto thread out, the buyer won't be disappointed

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=6317" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bad bits -
none really
bit of repairable rust on the inside of the drop gate
needs a headliner - i liked the ratty one it's got :D

Looking for 8.5k

latest pics to follow- pm me if you need anymore info

Get yourself a rare as fook RHD single cab thats not actually a bag of rusty sh*t on wheels

oy!....some people prefer the used look.... 8)

Good luck with the sale... :)

:D

here's some pics
buck2001b.jpg

buck2002b.jpg

buck2005b.jpg

buck2003b.jpg

picture4-2.jpg

picture5-3.jpg

picture2-10.jpg

ooro said:
what you doing????
love this bus stu
should sell no probs
fingers xed ;)

cheers Steve

doing 3 things really-

2nd baby on the way :D
i'm looking to change my career :shock:
i still need to kit the interior out on my split ;)

if all goes well i'll be looking for a crew cab by the end of the year and get back in the EB line ups 8)

speak to you soon dude

hello guys.... ya see what happens.. ya buy a split and the SBS boys get there claws into ya :lol: .Only kidding good luck with the sale mate hope all goes well..

Done some climbing around this single cab and its a good example.. hes spend alot of dolla on it and its lived under a cover.. could do a hell of a lot worse!!

Chat soon stu..

Anyone looking to buy, this is indeed a good one. Shame it's got to go Stu, hope to see you back on here soon. Have lost your mobile number when changing phones, would you pm me it so we can keep in touch please mate.
Oh, and good luck with all the things you have going on fella!

Pete B said:
Anyone looking to buy, this is indeed a good one. Shame it's got to go Stu, hope to see you back on here soon. Have lost your mobile number when changing phones, would you pm me it so we can keep in touch please mate.
Oh, and good luck with all the things you have going on fella!

cheers Pete - i'll PM my number over :D

Dude cant beleive your selling but congrats on the baby, anyone thinking about this truck couldnt find better for the money, well worth it.

Good luck fella :)

dagboyblue said:
cheers dude - with the next edition to the clan the SC ain't going to do the job (gutted :cry: )

bring on the saving up for a eb crew cab :D

Next time your passing the door pop in mate, bus'll be super slammed by then :D

Latest posts