1972 Rhd Doormobile Barn stored rescue

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi guys, heres my first foray into the world of the bay....it has been in a barn for over 10 years, but isnt in that good nick
in fact its a bit of an ol shed but hey at least the interiors ok..... :roll:
CIMG2674.jpg

CIMG2676.jpg

CIMG2677.jpg

nice 90s door cards.......
CIMG2675.jpg

CIMG2678.jpg

CIMG2679.jpg

getting abit better ....
CIMG2680.jpg

CIMG2681.jpg

CIMG2682.jpg

CIMG2683.jpg

CIMG2684.jpg

CIMG2685.jpg

CIMG2686.jpg

CIMG2687.jpg

Nice tidy looking bus i'd say.

Not a 70 though its a 72 cross over dormobile you got there unless its had a new rear grafted on :)

2/3rds early :lol: its that bl**dy girder at the rear of the engine bay thats a pain(been working on one today),nice find loks like all the dormy bits are there,that will buff up nice

yeah sorry guys i know its a 72 but i dont know how to edit the title so thats whats going on there then...
need lots of little bits and panels cos i want it to be nice......and low...... ;)

Spike if this is going to be anything like the samba then this will be one sweet ride. Although it's already pritty cool. Needs slamage though.

spike the paint said:
yeah sorry guys i know its a 72 but i dont know how to edit the title so thats whats going on there then...
need lots of little bits and panels cos i want it to be nice......and low...... ;)

sorted.

great condition bus, most of the work needed looks cosmetic?.

Welcome :lol:

In the pictures, it doesn't look to bad, but what is the chassis like :?:

Interior looks to be nearly all there - have gou got all the tinware for the cooker?

gninnam said:
Welcome :lol:

In the pictures, it doesn't look to bad, but what is the chassis like :?:

Interior looks to be nearly all there - have gou got all the tinware for the cooker?

nah what you see is all thats there ..... the chassis has had some welding in its life so tht i will be redoing properly..
it was originally white,,,,,,then lilac :roll: then this lovely red...so im not sure what to do with it...

Alright Spike, that'd look good with a spot of Harris Tweed in it... :lol:

Latest posts