2007 EarlyBay meet

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedresto

Reaction score
very true

we gonna meet up at some shows then, mine ill be nice and shiney and running in a few weeks

admin said:
Yes I set the site up because I feel people who like their Bays early are quite specific about it - later just isnt the same ...

Yep, reckon we should plan an 'Earlybay' meet at one of the shows next year ... (It'll be a good incentive to get mine back on the road !!)

Thats a great idea! even, if we can`t do a meet up, how about a cruise somewhere? down to a beach somewhere? 8)

Maybe a line up at an early show next year? Volsworld or Stanford Hall?
Remember '07 is the 40th anniversary of Bay production!

yep - good thought - A 40th Anniversary thing .. I'll give it some thought and then we can put the word around ...

Any show but Volksworld. I don`t like it as I know do allot of others, no real room for your van. If you turn up to late you end up having to park miles down the road. :shock: 8)

What about bugjam? we could have a parade down the strip! 8)

it's got to be stanford hall, the early bay fits nicely with their vintage theme

every year I go there are more and more splitties lined up, followed by a paltry amount of (fairly pants) bays at the end

we should sort it out

especially if we can have a special section for a line up of early deluxe bays (a passion of mine and line up i pulled together for vanfest) that blends through to none deluxe bays, using clems fake ass deluxe as a segue :wink:

though that said, I'd be up for a few shows, so long as I'm not trying to round up deluxes :D :roll:

Scampi said:
Stanford hall is a good show, especially for vehicles! But i like the idea of bugjam as well.

vehicles are all I go to vw shows for I'm afraid

I get plenty fun at music festivals :)

baron said:
it's got to be stanford hall, the early bay fits nicely with their vintage theme

every year I go there are more and more splitties lined up, followed by a paltry amount of (fairly pants) bays at the end

we should sort it out
:

That sounds a great idea I'm up for it :)

baron said:
Scampi said:
Stanford hall is a good show, especially for vehicles! But i like the idea of bugjam as well.

vehicles are all I go to vw shows for I'm afraid

I get plenty fun at music festivals :)[/quote

:D

I myself like music fectivals.

But as i've come to experience at shows. I find that some are better than others for vans!

Very true!

I love the real vw ones where its all about chatting with new people and have a few ciders whilst nosing at some great vans. Stanford hall / vanwest / vanfest / bristol volks show etc.

Bug Jam and others have become a bit of a dance rave now and to be honest, the last few times I have gone in the normal camping field of bug jam, i have ended up next to some absolute idiots, not into the vw scene atall but love dodgy music and thats it. Not a moaner but if I had wanted to listen to ibiza anthems at 4 in the morning full bore next to my head, then I would have gone to Ibiza! :shock: :x

easy said:
Very true!

I love the real vw ones where its all about chatting with new people and have a few ciders whilst nosing at some great vans. Stanford hall / vanwest / vanfest / bristol volks show etc.

Bug Jam and others have become a bit of a dance rave now and to be honest, the last few times I have gone in the normal camping field of bug jam, i have ended up next to some absolute idiots, not into the vw scene atall but love dodgy music and thats it. Not a moaner but if I had wanted to listen to ibiza anthems at 4 in the morning full bore next to my head, then I would have gone to Ibiza! :shock: :x

:D

Latest posts