2007 EarlyBay meet

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of a line-up. perhaps before every show everyone who is going just post on here and meet-up at a agreed time with one booking the spot in the show. That's what the SSVC must do i'm sure. They always have their own area at each show.
I can't wait for the summer!! 8)

i'm friends with the daughter of one of the organisers of stanford hall i'll see how many passes are allowed, as for camping the night before i'll get some info on local campsites seeing as i live down the road

I emailed stanford hall to see if they would let me put on the line up of deluxe bays that a few of us did at vanfest this year

whilst I was at it, i took the liberty of mentioning that earlybay might be interested in a line up too - clearly it's not my place to make a definitive ask on behalf of all the forum, but whilst I was emailing them I thought I'd mention it

anyway the reply that came back was that they are a bit short of space....

thats cos they have so many damn splits!!!!!!!!!!

so I replied pointing to the rather empty field past the ssvc that usually has a couple of crappy bays in it (no offence to owners of said crappy bays :wink: )

so I'll let you know if I hear owt, but a pincer movement using friends of friends sounds no bad plan

and yes, for all shows in 07 we need to find the nearest garage/B&Q carpark, and head on in in convoy, lets show the scene we mean business :D

It seems that i had better get me a bloody van n quick cos o7 sounds like a shit load of fun . Must get me a panel , Scampi HELP son . :lol:

baron said:
I emailed stanford hall to see if they would let me put on the line up of deluxe bays that a few of us did at vanfest this year

whilst I was at it, i took the liberty of mentioning that earlybay might be interested in a line up too - clearly it's not my place to make a definitive ask on behalf of all the forum, but whilst I was emailing them I thought I'd mention it

anyway the reply that came back was that they are a bit short of space....

thats cos they have so many damn splits!!!!!!!!!!

so I replied pointing to the rather empty field past the ssvc that usually has a couple of crappy bays in it (no offence to owners of said crappy bays :wink: )

so I'll let you know if I hear owt, but a pincer movement using friends of friends sounds no bad plan

and yes, for all shows in 07 we need to find the nearest garage/B&Q carpark, and head on in in convoy, lets show the scene we mean business :D

if they say no we should charge the gate and make are own area. can't wait to hear wot they say the only bays i ever seen at stanford is in the car park i spend more time walking round there.

i also like the sound of cloggin up B&Q carparks that would be a right laugh.

new to vw's and forums so learning all the time, will def be up for joining in with shows and convoys. Roll on 2007.

Guys - Im going to start checking some options - will start with VolksWorld then check out some others ..will keep everyone posted ..

Mike.

VW Expo - day after my wedding ...... although we will be in Norfolk ...... no, not going to happen! We're getting back the day before Bug Jam so will be bombing straight up there (maybe straight off the ferry!).

Stanford Hall I reckon.

whitenoise looks fairly good never had the chance to go myself will this year they have got club camping and loads of other things.

http://www.vwwhitenoise.com

think Im going to bite the bullet and go for club stand at VW expo - hope some of you guys can be there ??

also chasing up VanFest ....

Latest posts