2007 EarlyBay meet

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one of the organisers of Dubs at the Park, a Club-run 1 day show that'll be in its 4th year next year. It's held in Wokingham, Berkshire.

How about an early Bay line-up there?

Sunday 13th May next year :wink:

I think its a great idea, but i feel that quite a few people will be at Vanwest at the Haynes motor museum, its on the same weekend i think.

Not enough weekends in the year for shows! 8)

it sounds like a good idea except maybe for the clash of events ? I will start putting 2007 entries in the events forum so we can see whats going on when ...

easy said:
I think its a great idea, but i feel that quite a few people will be at Vanwest at the Haynes motor museum, its on the same weekend i think.

Not enough weekends in the year for shows! 8)

I agree

I'm up for VanWest, it's nearly a local show for me. My Bay will defo be finished by then, me & the missus are right up for that.

and there is a cider farm not to far down the road!

Vanwest was a great show last year. Nice and local with loads of really cool people, not the biggest but it will grow and has tons of potential. 8)

easy said:
and there is a cider farm not to far down the road!

Vanwest was a great show last year. Nice and local with loads of really cool people, not the biggest but it will grow and has tons of potential. 8)

:D

Vanwest was one of my favorites last year think it will outgrow haynes motor museum this year as it was at its limit last year for camping and parking. :D

looking forward to it booking avialble from 1st decmeber

so get on it

http://www.vanwest.net/

At every show next year, lets just try and round up everyone on the forum and try and make a grand entrance.... :D

Scampi, I lived in Nantwich about 15 years ago - is it still the same (snoby and rural?)

R's

it will be fantastic to do stanford and invade a local camp site the nite before then cruise down to the show. loads of early bay's rolling in and nick the split screen van clubs cushti little spot and the big bang down the road nice sunday after new cruise to podington would be somthin.

I'm with you on this one neil

but I am northern, and a lover of stanford hall

oh, as an added attraction, i tend to show films out the back of my van at campsites, when i can get it all working that is!

Stanford hall would be great for me - it's my nearest show!
Special display plots are usually free - but normally you only get 8 passes i'm not sure how the SSVC get so many!

Vanwest is great! very cool, very chilled out and no idiots! Will be the first for me next year. 8)

gninnam said:
At every show next year, lets just try and round up everyone on the forum and try and make a grand entrance.... :D

Scampi, I lived in Nantwich about 15 years ago - is it still the same (snoby and rural?)

R's

I live on the Outskirts so i'm okay. A country bum!

But I work in the town and it's kind of like that still along with lot's of chavs. There's nylon everywhere!

Only ever done Tatton Park, Harewood and Esher.

Love the idea of all getting together prior to a show and cruising in together.

Latest posts