2007 EarlyBay meet

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Malvern dude. worcestershire.

It's a central as it's going to get and it's the best van show in Europe. 8)
About 8000 vans attend :lol:

Rock on dude , must get a van soon its all starting to kick off now shows all over the gaff ......

Vanfest is me fave by far, although I love Vanwest as its a cool local show! punk theme this year!! :D

Looks like the VanFest will be the biggy for EarlyBay - EarlyBay (ie Me !) has been tasked with organising the 'Forty years of the Bay' line-up !!

As you can appreciate this is no mean feat so initially I'm looking for anyone who might want to help out with this...

Additionally (although the exact theme isnt fixed yet) I am looking for Vans to include in the line-up - please let me know if youre interested in possibly being included,

Mike.

Count me in chap! quite happily put me van in the 40 year line up 8) 1970 is my year! 8)

My Bay should be ready by then so count me in to line up and if you want
any help, ask and if I can, I will :shock:

Our 70 danbury will be there.............we can't wait.....it's the best show :)

Regards

marcher

I think there will be a contingent heading from Northern Ireland. If i'm ready its the one show i want to make this year but i guess well see. got lots to do yet.

Latest posts