5th & 6th june 2010 new show air and water cooled

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araon

Reaction score
Just received the below message from lowlifedubz anyone interested in arranging an earlybay stand feel free to volunteer your services....nice to see another venue heading northwards....

Hi there, as you may or may not know i run a forum/club http://www.lowlifedubz.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

We are holding our first show next year for air & watercooled dubz, VAG & retro cars, I’d like to take this opportunity to invite you and your club to have a club stand at our show. The dates will be 5th & 6th june 2010 & will be in Notts (at moment we have 2 prospective venues so will confirm this asap).

Tickets for the show are £7 for the weekend or £5 as part of a club stand.

Club stands can have a maximum of 10 vehicles (so effectively that’s £50 per club stand & that includes 10 people, camping & best club stand competition entry – not bad for a fiver each!)

Prizes will be given to the best club stands!

Should be a good show, I guess it wont be the biggest with it being its first year but I promise it will be cool!

We've got some traders lined up, auto-jumble, hot food stalls, live bands & DJ's, show n shine, raffle, club stands, icon detailing & paintless dent removal, live graffiti displays, mad tattoos roadshow, live Theo Simpson (united BMX) stunt displays & loads more - Tickets are £7 for the weekend or £5 as part of a club stand so you cant go wrong!!!

As it goes though if you happen to know of any traders or acts that may be interested in this event please feel free to point them in my direction.

Im contactable on here or on the forum link above (username on there is funky) or via email: [email protected] or by phone (mike) 07735623662 please get in touch if you are interested or even if your not just to let us know. Thanks again,

Mike.

Cafe Doka will be there for the weekend trading so free wake up juice to all those earlybayers camping over, the boilers will be up and running nice and early for a cup of java to blow the previous nights excess away....

Latest posts