5x112 to 5x130 adapters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran 112 to 130 adapters, at 25mm wide with Fuchs on the back of my Crewie. There was only about 10mm clearance at the rear, and it's NOT lowered. Don't know how you would get on with a lowered bus. Hope this helps.
Am sure someone here will know more about the lowered situation.

I run teledials et52, 196/65/15 tyres with adapters and horse shoe plates. I have no problem getting the wheels off.
There is and art to it though and get yourself a electric air pump.

1. remove valve from tyre, whoosh all air out.
2. push tyres in from either side and replace valve. tyre will stay squashed.
3. turn wheel and remove wheel.

goes back on just as easy.

If you've got the decent et45 fuchs clones then a 25mm adaptor makes the effective et 20 which is exactly the same as the 5x112 fuchs anyway! ;)

Oh and the tuv approved alloy adaptors are available in 20mm thick which gives a bit extra to the outer arch over the usual steel ones. Just make sure you get the T2 ones with the bigger centre bore, not the ones for a golf.

You need a watercooled vw shop, both H&R and FK make adaptors for T2 / T3 with the big centrebore.
Think mine were about 80quid a pair iirc but the place I got them from is no more....

Quick google turned this up:
http://www.venommotorsport.com/product_details.php?id=3171&manufacturer=FK&category=Wheel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts