69 crew cab with a new stance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karlehsp

Reaction score
IMGP0659.jpg

Just got my van back from Slamwerks who have done an excellent job. It has a 4" narrowed king and link pin beam dropped spindles and notched chassy front and back. From the ground to the arch through the centre of the wheel measures 51cm front and 43 cm at the back.

IMGP0660.jpg

IMG]http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/JAKESPIC10/van/IMGP0661.jpg[/IMG]
IMGP0661.jpg

I didnt see it before dude but this looks rad mate , Like the Mr Horsepower sticker on the door ;)

Karl

Looking good dude, was at Slamwerks on Friday and Guy was saying how well it rode after the transplant, look forward to seeing it in the flesh at one of the shows, did I see you were going to Tredeggar house at Easter?, if so we'll see you there :mrgreen:

Killer dude, thought someone had nicked mine when you rolled past at Breeze :mrgreen: until I saw the rack. Love the pike nuts on the bumper.

Graham L said:
Karl

Looking good dude, was at Slamwerks on Friday and Guy was saying how well it rode after the transplant, look forward to seeing it in the flesh at one of the shows, did I see you were going to Tredeggar house at Easter?, if so we'll see you there :mrgreen:

yeah, we ordered the tickets today will be great to catch up and enjoy a few beers :D

Latest posts