69 Riviera

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AGC said:
Heres my 1970 Riviera...

RIVIERACAMPER-1.jpg

Imported from New Mexico...... Now like this

012-1.jpg

Would be good to have a Riviera register.. How about it?

Looking very nice AGC, you got any pics of the inside????

Spent the whole day yesterday removing the engine/fuel tank and cleaning the engine bay. Checked the underside.... no welding need (thank god)

P1040845.jpg

P1040846.jpg

Insulation over kill ?????

P1040847.jpg

P1040848.jpg

Hi marcher... really nice Riviera youve got there.... The interior of mine has been removed and sold to a Riviera owner with no interior. Unfortunatly it didnt suite our requirments, but this is what it looked like

P1010683-1.jpg

P1010698.jpg

P1010695.jpg

May see you at a show one day then we wont feel so "different"!!

Spent yesterday sticking the last of the interiour back in. Wife bought some nice 70's style flooring.

mechainc starts this week :D :roll:

P1040886.jpg

waxoiled and soundproofed.

Wife bought some nice 70's style flooring.
P1040887.jpg

P1040888.jpg

P1040889.jpg

Looking good Matt, when you hoping to have it on the road?

Just sent you a PM about something else 8)

Cheers Graham,

Got all the brakes, electrics and a wind screen to get sorted before the MOT. So it going to be at least a couple of weeks. (i hope)

PMed bounced back m8 :D

clyde said:
Will it be ready for Action. Looks good mate. Is it you or the kids that will be in the awning.

Cheers fella, should be. If it's reg, will be there in the T5 M8 :D

I have been waiting for so MANY parts to arrive!!!!

There here now so the rebuild can start up again! :D :D :D

Before i get started again.......

Can i please have some veiws on what "red" we all think the van is??? done the M code check and it's come up unknow colour????

:lol: :lol:

marcher said:
Can i please have some veiws on what "red" we all think the van is??? done the M code check and it's come up unknow colour????

Only one red available in 69 from memory and thats Montana which is what it looks like to me, there was a deeper red Titian but that was only on early 68 MY buses, whats the code on the M Plate?

Chianti didn't come in until 71 MY,

Graham L said:
marcher said:

Only one red available in 69 from memory and thats Montana which is what it looks like to me, there was a deeper red Titian but that was only on early 68 MY buses, whats the code on the M Plate?

Chianti didn't come in until 71 MY,

Cheers Graham,
I did think it was Montana, but just needed an experts view :lol: :lol: :lol:

71dormy said:
is going to look sick 8) now get that front down :lol:

Cheers fella, I'm hoping so.

Had a nothing day today, so while the paint was drying on the brakes, i cleaned the engine bay :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

P1050137.jpg

before and after shots
P1050131.jpg

P1050130.jpg

Clean as....
P1050135.jpg

Latest posts