69 Riviera

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt Maz said:
Nice one Matt :mrgreen:

Hope to see this in the flesh soon :D

cheers fella, just need to reg it now. then going to break out the polisher before the snow starts :lol: :lol: :lol:

been trying to get the van back together still. Spent 6 hours with the mop and polish on saturday. Paints came up really nice, still need more work through. :lol: :lol: :lol:
P1050614.jpg

MEMO0005.jpg

Was a little cold this morning!!!!
P1050613.jpg

Bumper refitted with jailbars and number plates :D :D :D
P1050615.jpg

More tomorrow i hope.

baron's been to the rolling road today.

82BHP out of my little 1641cc cant be bad :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

only a blocked ide jet to report.

P1050763.jpg

P1050764.jpg

P1050765.jpg

Thought i was ready for Ninove........

Until i saw this
P1050790.jpg

After further investigation it looks like the electric socket is letting in water!!!!!
And is f*cking up the new floor.
P1050787.jpg

so out comes the interior AGAIN. Only 3 days to go before it's first maiden voyage
P1050791.jpg

ARRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well after the "monsoon" that Herne Bay had today i did think about the leak alday.

double check it this evening and its now "dry as a bone", so i should have enough time to get it stuck back in before the weekend :evil: :evil: :evil:

What's next :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

82 BHP! Go easy on the Ninove trip, You'll soon leave me and my 30bhp behind!

Not really had much to do on the bus lately :D :D

Carbs are still getting full of sh*t for the fuel tank :( :( :( oh i need a new fuel tank badly :shock: :shock:

Striped the carbs again today and fitted my new roof racks 8) 8) :D :D

P1060616.jpg

P1060618.jpg

P1060619.jpg

anyone got a fuel tank for sale????

Think I've got a spare one in the unit mate, may need a good clean out though but at least thats possible, we steamed cleaned out the one thats gone in Billy to avoid this, I would have thought you would have flushed most of it through by now??

Let me know mate and i'll see what I can do about getting it to you,

Latest posts