'69 Westfalia Tin Top

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much you having done dude ? pretty sure he will beat that, did mine and he sorted all the foam and materials everything half the prices i had been quoted: he made me sample of colours and materials before i decided

Ash

im after a fair bit - both cab seats, full width R&R bed, rear mattress, x2 buddy seats, all door cards and rear quarter trim panels. The cab seats, bed and mattress will be matching, then the door cards and trim panels done in same colour and similar style to seats etc.

Ah thanks dude - that is MUCH appreciated!!!

anyone know what these tab bits (circled) are for??? Dont look too nice do they :( Could i put a taller rear cushion on there to cover them?

RRBed.jpg

I asume it's a R&R and then i can imagine that the 'tabs' are preventing the board from bending in sleeping position :?:

yeah its a R&R bed, that makes sense. I should point out that i dont have the bus yet :lol: im collecting on tuesday, so i'll prob work all of this out myself when i get my hands on it!

I have no idea how much the rack would be worth. Not quite as much as an empi one id say :lol:

Let me know if you decide on a rough price.

Those tabs can be cut off but you may need to put a bar on the cargo bay in order to hold the bed in that position.........be careful as the fuel tank is behind it.

Latest posts