71 Westy tintop Update 29th October Going to Auction

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drilled the to holes for the badge, didnt take any pics because i was shitting it drilling them :lol:

Disconnected the side lights from the indicators and run them/altered them to the headlamps Hella H4's and mounted earths to the headlamp bowl

NOS Hella indicator lenses and bases

Windscreen washer jets back in

Wiper motor remounted greased all linkages and connected back up need to take some pics

Hi mate. Nice tin top!! Our Dita is the same year from Arizona. . Wondering if you replaced the aerial? We only have 2 holes currently and not sure what sort it is.. any assistance would be great. Cheers Drew

Hi , i bought this one its the same as the original

http://www.customandcommercial.com/vw-baywindow/deluxe_parts--and--accessories/accessories/chrome_finished_stainless_steel_single_mount_aerial_771/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Having just read all of this thread I'm thinking I need some fresh paint on my 71tin top Westy . Trouble is I'd probably be afraid to drive it if it looked as good as yours!
You have really worked hard and it shows.. Excellent job

BARKING MARK said:
Having just read all of this thread I'm thinking I need some fresh paint on my 71tin top Westy . Trouble is I'd probably be afraid to drive it if it looked as good as yours!
You have really worked hard and it shows.. Excellent job

Thanks it really makes it worth while :D

Latest posts