71 Westy tintop Update 29th October Going to Auction

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rallye dale said:
Stripped the westy sink unit apart

<SNIP>

Going for a Waeco CR50 Fridge in place of the coolbox and going for a smev 8821 sink and gas hob

Hi!

Snap! I was gonna for for a Smeg 951 IIRC, the same as used by Dirtyharry I think, but to be honest, never used the sink when i had it, and more space under for junk anyway, and my gas hob has a 3kw wok burner too! :shock:

Yeah baby - boils the kettle in no time! ;)

Cheers,

Alistair

aogrady said:
rallye dale said:
Stripped the westy sink unit apart

<SNIP>

Going for a Waeco CR50 Fridge in place of the coolbox and going for a smev 8821 sink and gas hob

Hi!

Snap! I was gonna for for a Smeg 951 IIRC, the same as used by Dirtyharry I think, but to be honest, never used the sink when i had it, and more space under for junk anyway, and my gas hob has a 3kw wok burner too! :shock:

Yeah baby - boils the kettle in no time! ;)

Cheers,

Alistair

Spent ages looking at different options :? :lol:

Lovely bus. Doing the same thing in the sink/cooler unit. Does the Smev unit fit straight in and does it sit flush?
Can't wait to see the end product.

Supertramp said:
Lovely bus. Doing the same thing in the sink/cooler unit. Does the Smev unit fit straight in and does it sit flush?
Can't wait to see the end product.

I've made a template for the smev , its going to be tight but think it will fit, it will sit with the sink near the seat and burner at the front of the unit with the lid to hinge towards the side door

Check xtremevan website he is by far the cheapest for the fridge and smev

Cheers guys can't wait to get it back now

Latest posts