• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

72 lhd complete westy interior- bigger pics.!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm fairly new to this site. I have a 72 tin top westy thats recently been imported from Palm Springs and is in pretty good nick. it is currently being resprayed and having all the rubbers replaced. I am selling the complete lhd westy interior. it is in pretty good nick for 35 years old. there are some cuts and nicks in the vynl and some small screw holes in the cabinets where electric sockets have been attached. the interior includes rock n roll bed, wardrobe with origional mirror and linnen cupboard, shelf above the bed, fold down table, rear facing jump seat with origional seat belt, stool !!, sink/chiller with 2 origional shelves, fold over work surface and side spice rack with lift up table , pretty mich every thing is ther and in good nick. some of the laminate was lifting when i bought it but i have since glued it back down.
I'm looking for about £750 ish, but am open to offers. I have already removed the interior, but i have some photos from just before i bought it. I also have the full set of origional curtain rails
thanks Chris

DSCN0303.jpg

DSCN0301.jpg

DSCN0300.jpg

DSCN0299.jpg

DSCN0298.jpg

DSCN0297.jpg

Latest posts