• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

__S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S__ Sorry no more orders

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A big thanks Lee for the talegate script, I recieved mine today and it is exactly what I wanted it to be, and the quality it top notch. ( in a way I'm glad you are not making any more as it kind of keeps it exclusuve for those of us that got them). If You do decide to make more people ought to get them pronto !

I received the package today; however I got very lucky:

foto%25201%2528small%2529.jpg

foto%25202%2528small%2529.jpg

As requested by Lee it wasn't bend, however the side got teared and a corner of the metal protection got out of the package.

I didn't have to give it much force to pull it out completely.

foto%25203%2528small%2529.jpg

But, when I pulled it out, the shiny badge was still inside. It was firmly taped to the metal protector. :)

I'm very happy, now I have two equal shiny badges for the back of the bus.

IMG_7349%2528small%2529.jpg

Lee, thanks for your efford. I hope I can enjoy it for a long time. (read I hope it won't got pealed of my bus by idiots :msn4: )

I also liked the way they were wrapped and then put onto the metal strip!
that thwarted the posties best efforts of wrecking things.

picked mine up from the post office yesterday, as i've been away.

absolutely chuffed to bits with it.

once again, thanks. :D :D :D

Recieved mine on friday. Got a bit worried as it was in a large white envelope with handwritten address..

Inside was a letter with appology and adress where to complain if the item in the original letter was damaged.... :(

It was actually slightly bent but I think thanks to the metalplate it was not damaged beyond use.

In fact it doesn't matter for my case as the use for it have been changed during spring and it will be mounted to a bent surface anyhow.. :D

Thanks again! The finish is perfect! :D

So gutted to have missed these. Last ever order. Shucks! I will be first in the queue if that situation changes!

i wanted in for the postman today and am pleased tosay it was worth thye wait, really well packaged and a fantastic badge. really happy with it

Got mine a couple of weeks ago and very, very pleased. Nice one Lee "Trowel", great work and well worth the small wait. Shame you aren't making any more Lee you've made a top job with these. Many thanks Paul

Fitted mine the other day but wife still to notice, bless her.
pupy2e2u.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Hi,

Anyone know if there is any other place/person doing the personalised script badges now that trowel is no longer working his magic??!!

Thanks.

Sinéad

Latest posts