• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

_C_U_S_T_O_M__S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S_ (1st Batch Update)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's just replied to a thread on ssvc here..... http://ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=100992&p=785504#p785504" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No explanations or apologies though :roll:

What a load of bollocks he cant even text or email why make all the parts and screw people over

Maybe he will reappear , when I see evidence of the badge I ordered I'll withdraw the case on PayPal I have against him and hand over the wedge

I sold a bike on eBay the day before my van caught fire, the van I was going to use to transport the bike from my flat to work caught fire!

Took me 2 weeks to deliver a £400 bike that the guy paid for immediately & he believed my reason , if it was me I wouldn't of believed my story! :D

BenSSP said:
Maybe he will reappear , when I see evidence of the badge I ordered I'll withdraw the case on PayPal I have against him and hand over the wedge

I sold a bike on eBay the day before my van caught fire, the van I was going to use to transport the bike from my flat to work caught fire!

Took me 2 weeks to deliver a £400 bike that the guy paid for immediately & he believed my reason , if it was me I wouldn't of believed my story! :D

He was probably ok about it because you actually spoke to him, this guys communication is non existent!

BenSSP said:

He was probably ok about it because you actually spoke to him, this guys communication is non existent!

pm doday from hem.

-everybody's scripts were posted, yours too. though you would get them a day or two late for being in belgium-

^^^That is correct. All posted.
I have focused on the quality of each of one and have hand checked each one of them, but if anyone feels the quality was somehow lacking, please do let me know. A free of cost replacement would be provided until you find your respective scripts upto your liking.

Bear with me (as you already have for so many days) these will be with you shortly. however i will look into the delay asap.

Up date required on the badges not seen mine yet!!

F_U_B_A_R __B_U_N_D_Y

Quite apt for the situation (Google it)

I'm off travelling from the 27th of this month so I either need

1. My badge
2. My money back

Ideally I'd like the badge.

Latest posts