_C_U_S_T_O_M__S_C_R_I_P_T__B_A_D_G_E_S_ (PICS NOW UP)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reezvaan

Reaction score
Need help with dimensions of the rear VW Script on the tailgate. Its 11.5" long and....how high are the fonts? Does anyone have their bus near them who could go fetch some measurements/photos? Would also appreciate the spacing between the characters.

Help me with this and you guys might get another trowel making these custom badges for you, made out of SS, CNC machined and finished in chrome :D

Been done here before. Lee probably did 4 big production runs before he threw the towel in. Really nice product he made. http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=41595&p=347890&hilit=badges#p347890" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

been following it and missed on his batches too, so now its time to take up the thrown towel and so have i decided :)

I got the measurements from an OG Script from an American fella over the Samba and I am off to make some of these, will report back. cheers

I might be. Doing the test run later today. Will keep you posted on how it turns out. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Pirateringo said:
Oooh if you do them could I have one that says "NICHE WHORE"
NICHE WHORE? :D

Just sent some samples to CNC. We'll see soon how do these turn up.
Once back from the CNC, will be sent for chrome plating, which might take some time but we'll see. cheers

Be interested if trial works our for you! Will eagerly watch this space!!

Niche Whore .... love it!!!

the CNC cuts are due tomorrow & we'll see. getting a couple done to see how good could this finish off after plating. but I am thinking what could possibly go wrong? so we're almost there :D
you can get your custom script lists ready :D
watch this space. cheers

Sure. How i love DOUBLE DOORs!
CNC cuts forwarded to the plater. He is a slow arse, wants over 48hrs. to finish as already onto some jobs, will upload some pics later. cheers

moved to trader section to put the feelers out for a group buy. please post below if interested. Start a list and add to it.

1. Pirateringo - _N_I_C_H_E__W_H_O_R_E_ (x1)
2. theyorkiebar - _D_O_U_B_L_E__D_O_O_R_ (x1)
3. BenSSP - _C_L_I_T_O_R_B_U_S_ (x1)

I would love to get one please

3. BenSSP - _C_L_I_T_O_R_B_U_S_ (x1)[/quote]
4. Forresteti - _M_O_U_S_E_

Cheers

I would be interested in one depending on price. With the name _R_I_V_E_R_

Sent from my 02_jbla668 using Tapatalk

Prices wont be much of a departure from that what Lee was doing these for. But will have a confirmed price by Monday hopefully. cheers

3. BenSSP - _C_L_I_T_O_R_B_U_S_ (x1)
4. forresteti - _M_O_U_S_E_ (x1)
5. rlepecha - _R_I_V_E_R_ (x1)

Little update on the sample scripts.
Had a call from the plater about the sample badges being ready. Will go collect the badges hopefully tomorrow evening after work and would get some pics up ASAP. Would also price these up at the same time. cheers

Latest posts