A few EB pics from Camper&Bus Bournemouth

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72nu-funk

Reaction score
A few from my stroll down the prom on Sunday. The event appeared well supported, the Cool Flo boys put on a great display and it was good to see a good selection of trade stands...MCJ and Heritage come to mind :) Pity it was a tad windy, but at least the rain stayed off.

Hopefully they'll make it a yearly event 8)

9133027511_d915bf07ac_c.jpg

9133207835_31c3032abc_c.jpg

9133211715_0d426e3135_c.jpg

9135219054_053e4281a0_c.jpg

9133041381_ea7feca88c_c.jpg

Good to see Thru a lupes bus finally as well. It's one i've wanted a look round ever since I joined Earlybay 8)

9135236282_88b85f4948_c.jpg

9133008435_55dbcbe26d_c.jpg

9135257592_9a01636aeb_c.jpg

few nice pics there72nu-funk. was going to pop down with wife and kids as not far away from me (gosport, hants) wish we had now!!!

jason

Great pics... Loved the cool flow bay motor home thing was my best in show bus of the day.
Had a great day surprised by the turn out & how many trade stalls where there. :D

Cheers!!! I hope you weren't disappointed?!? The old fella is looking a little sorry for himself these days!!!
Still got the love for him though... Renewed after cruising round EBI in the Volksworld Panzerfaust which is the savannah beige tin top... 2nd one down!

thru_a_lupe said:
Cheers!!! I hope you weren't disappointed?!? The old fella is looking a little sorry for himself these days!!!
Still got the love for him though... Renewed after cruising round EBI in the Volksworld Panzerfaust which is the savannah beige tin top... 2nd one down!

No worries, and I definitely wasn't disappointed. It sits really well with some great touches 8)

baj said:
Great pics... Loved the cool flow bay motor home thing was my best in show bus of the day.
Had a great day surprised by the turn out & how many trade stalls where there. :D

mustard72 said:
few nice pics there72nu-funk. was going to pop down with wife and kids as not far away from me (gosport, hants) wish we had now!!!

jason

Ta :)

Great pictures. I'm totally gutted as forgot it was on and I'm only a 10 minute drive from Bournemouth pier!!! :oops:

Also if any of the organisers look at this, please could us local Vdubbers have a special discounted day pass. Some of us can't manage a whole weekend but would have loved to just park up on the seafront with everyone else ( if they remembered it was on ) :lol:

Rob

our bus 68 said:
Great pictures. I'm totally gutted as forgot it was on and I'm only a 10 minute drive from Bournemouth pier!!! :oops:

Also if any of the organisers look at this, please could us local Vdubbers have a special discounted day pass. Some of us can't manage a whole weekend but would have loved to just park up on the seafront with everyone else ( if they remembered it was on ) :lol:

Rob

Yeah, that's a good idea, I was at a local show Fri/Sat, but would have been nice to park up with the others on the Sunday :)

Latest posts