A few pics of my van hopefully!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee C

Reaction score
Blue is our 1976 danbury .

WeekendinWhitby013.jpg

Here with my wife Kat and one of our dogs Kiera [yes it was as cold as it looks ] :D

Here's one with our little folding caravan Bonnie.

040.jpg

That's our other dog Milo .

Great pics (can't beat camping in the cold - so British :mrgreen: ).

Van looks great, believe you have had it in the family for ever :!:

Any shots of the inside ;)

Van looks great, believe you have had it in the family for ever :!:

Any shots of the inside ;)[/quote]

Nope not this van we've only had this one 2 or 3 years .

My Granda (great uncle in law really) bought a 57 canterberry pitt in 1963 then sold it to buy a 69 devon in 1972 which he kept till he passed away this year . It's still in the family .

leespics004.jpg

Here's a pic of them both together by happy coincidence @ leeds vw festival a couple of years ago .

My dad had a 77 westy when we were kids then I got a 72 danbury at the age of 15 . Can't find any digital pics of them as yet , but here's an interior pic of our current van "blue" at leeds this year .

leesphonepics010909025.jpg

Enjoy :D

OK Lee, sorry I got the story wrong :( .

I was at Leeds this year - were with the LVC crew by any chance :?:

We were there with the durham dubbers club .
http://www.durhamdubbers.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; have a look :)

Lovely van Lee, and quite rare to find a late bay Danbury with factory windows, as most of them were panel van based. :D

love them dags Lee. I'm trying to convince the 'handbreak' to let us have a one but she says it'll be alone for four hours 4 days a week which is cruel.......maybe a brace is the way out of this!!!!

Latest posts