Adrian Flux T*****S

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've never used adrian flux, but did try to get a quote off footman james but they wouldn't insure my westy because i didn't have a cooker fitted :shock: :? i went with peter best in the end ,very good service/package (european cover and breakdown cover) only insured it for £6500 cost £160 a year fully comp :D

I went with Peter Best too. Full breakdown/recovery cover. european cover and I paid £190 for £14,000 value.
They will also do agreed valuation on recipt of 6 photos.

mankywelshman said:
i've never used adrian flux, but did try to get a quote off footman james but they wouldn't insure my westy because i didn't have a cooker fitted :shock: :? i went with peter best in the end ,very good service/package (european cover and breakdown cover) only insured it for £6500 cost £160 a year fully comp :D

Very strange......I have my westy insured with them???? Surely you keep a camping stove in your bus? :mrgreen:

I've insured my riviera with Just Kampers Insurance for the last 2 yrs, this yrs renewal was £232.00. That includes European cover and limited mileage of 6000.

I use these guys, have done for the past few years on all my classic 'dubs..

http://www.rhclassicinsurance.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They even insure if yours is modified.

Great service and pretty cheap too!

J.

I insured my split and razor with Adrian Flux - they were a lot cheaper than Footman James

However when I didnt get my agreed valuation photos to them in time they cancelled the insurance and I lost all the money

Many Thanks Adrian Flux - you made my day

The day after they cancelled they phoned me up to see if they could sell me another policy - I dont think so....

Far-Canal said:
I use these guys, have done for the past few years on all my classic 'dubs..

http://www.rhclassicinsurance.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They even insure if yours is modified.

Great service and pretty cheap too!

J.

I used them after a tip off from here - breakdown cover, salvage rights e.t.c. - couldn't be happier - around £170 fully comp

It was adrian flux who cancelled an old mini policy I had because I didn't send back a form, they sent the cancellation notice registered post but it never got to me (no proof of delivery obtained) and I drove about for 3 months without insurance - they said that their obligation was to send it registered post and not too make sure that I received it - could of called me ffs

i had my mk2 golf on classic insurance with adrian fks, same as others said, wanted to cancel the policy after 6 months as id sold my astra coupe turbo, and wanted to transfer the golf onto that policy with different insurer, to keep my no claims going, fks wouldnt cancel and return any paid money. never again.

Footman James for me. £192 fully comp and they let me barter them down if only by £20 made me feel better, tho I haven't tried to get agreed valuation. European breakdown cover which I have used to get a lift from Cheltenham to Leeds then again in Bulgaria.

Thankgod I didn't go with Footman James, Sureterm have just beat their quote by over £150 with agreed valuation and everything FJ offered me (aside from breakdown cover but have AA anyway).
Cheers Froggy... Opened my eyes a little there :)

Re: Adrian Flux are SH1T........ tons of phone calls to get my money after a claim and they got some bod to call me and interview me over my claim was like being intrerigated by a f ing cozzer

Shit service all round steer clear TOSSERS

I am with Adrian Flux but wont be in 4 months when my renewal comes up. I wanted a valuation of 10k but they would only insure it for 8k as that is what I paid for it! (Silly of me for telling them that but even so!) :evil:

i paid £109 full comp with agreed valuation of 12k, limited mileage...can`t remember companies name though cause i`ve slept since....deffo no adrian fooks though

I chose Peter Best and have just had an agreed valuation of £14k accepted without and problems and at no extra cost.
£190 and it includes Breakdown cover and full European Cover.

Not a bad advert for Adrian Flux :lol:

Im with heritage, never had any probs and a pleasure to deal with. I think mine is about £140, with limted mileage, agreed value and break down cover, bargain :)

dont insure with ADRIAN FLUX ever!
£315 for my bus sent all the pics receipts for a value of 8.5k
took them a month to come back and say 7k was the most they would give me without an independant report.
So i told them to stick it and cancelled, I had paid the 12months in full and was just into the 3 month, they gave me £67 back!!
But the satisfaction of changing insurers was worth it.
£142 with Cherished and an agreed value of 9.5k no questions.

My advice cancel it - even if it costs you - as I told them - they are mis representing the Camper van market, they clearly dont understand it and should not be advertising as classic insurers.
What kind of faith would you have in them if they were handling a claim???

Latest posts