Aircooled 14 - Pop Top Kitchen breakfast giveaway

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might even save me some cooking and seeing as I don`t got my interior in yet, that might be a brilliant idea :mrgreen: I`ll maybe be your best customer at this event ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Dribbling allready :mrgreen: I Know :lol:

I'll take it that means you want to be on the list ozzie :lol:

1. StuF
2. Scottie
3. Lewis (Myvanway)
4. Dave is,sit
5. Top Banana Racing
6. Mrs Top Banana Racing (TLB)
7. KevH
8. Jamie (beigebay1968)
9. baz1875
10. 69 Westy
11. sparkywig
12. Ozzideog

1. StuF
2. Scottie
3. Lewis (Myvanway)
4. Dave is,sit
5. Top Banana Racing
7. KevH
8. Jamie (beigebay1968)
9. baz1875
10. 69 Westy
11. sparkywig
12. Ozzideog[/quote]
13. ooro ( steve )

Photo Hannah sent me over the weekend :)

Well we choose the winners in less than 24 hours. Currently there is a better than 1 in 3 chance of winning :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Whether I win or not you can put me down for one of those steak sarnies! :D

1. StuF
2. Scottie
3. Lewis (Myvanway)
4. Dave is,sit
5. Top Banana Racing
7. KevH
8. Jamie (beigebay1968)
9. baz1875
10. 69 Westy
11. sparkywig
12. Ozzideog[/quote]
13. ooro ( steve )
14. FoZ - (Phew! glad I'm not unlucky 13!!)

1. StuF
2. Scottie
3. Lewis (Myvanway)
4. Dave is,sit
5. Top Banana Racing
7. KevH
8. Jamie (beigebay1968)
9. baz1875
10. 69 Westy
11. sparkywig
12. Ozzideog[/quote]
13. ooro ( steve )
14. FoZ - (Phew! glad I'm not unlucky 13!!)
15. Steve (Egotrippin')

A little later than planned but I have picked the winners at random. They are

4 Dave is,sit
6 Mrs Top Banana Racing (TLB)
11 sparkywig
12 Ozzideog
14 FoZ

I will be sending you all a PM asking for a mobile number, Congratulations!

Hopefully the rest of you will still pop over and say hello :D Thanks for trying and lets hope the weather forecast picks up! See you there!

Wooooooo Hooooooo,,,
I don`t never win nuffink, let alone something nice. It`s just brilliant when good stuff happens, and it`s summer, and I`m not at work,, and I`m off to an aircooled only show, and the bruvver can`t come with me, or his savage loopy dog ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AND,,, I ain`t cooking this time :mrgreen: :p :lol: :p :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
Wooooooo Hooooooo,,,
I don`t never win nuffink, let alone something nice. It`s just brilliant when good stuff happens, and it`s summer, and I`m not at work,, and I`m off to an aircooled only show, and the bruvver can`t come with me, or his savage loopy dog ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AND,,, I ain`t cooking this time :mrgreen: :p :lol: :p :mrgreen:

Well gang !! I reckon I tried just about everything on the menu over the weekend, If I kept going back, that should give you some indication of how good the food was 8). these guys worked hard as well, well one more than the other ;) They even sold out of some of the things as it was that good and I know I ain`t the only one to say that. These guys have raised the bar to an astonishing level of how good food ` `can ` ` be at a show and I honestly don`t think the competitors in the big vans can get anywhere near the quality that came out of this little setup and that is a fact. If you see them at any of the shows, trot over and try the food and introduce yourselves, I personally guarantee you will not get better food at any show than this :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Now guess what my favourite was ?

Well what a weekend :) We met a lot of fantastic people and ended up being quite busy today with the good weather. We both want to say a big thank you to everyone who same to see us and sample our food. The positive comments are a massive bonus for us, we started doing this as we thought there was a gap at shows for the kind of food we offer. Hearing people have tried and enjoyed it really does make it all worthwhile for us.

SO thank you all again and I hope we see you all at other shows this year :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
these guys worked hard as well, well one more than the other ;)

Oh and I told Hannah that you said she needs to pull her weight :lol:

Now we're off to sleep, could sleep for a week!

Latest posts