Another August 70 - Westy (US)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee - Yep, gotta fit my westy tow bar first. Looks better than new mate :D

gninnam - Don't knock it mate, who cares when you are havin fun, burnin heaps of thouse calorie things too. I sleep so well after frolicking in the waves :eek:

Scampi - I love it down there, loads of vans about too, but not one early bay..apart from mine.

DSCN0202.jpg

Beach whale :lol:

In my country lady below much likey likey, not so much her above..

watch out he comes a japanesse whaling ship :lol:

DSCN0203.jpg

Bus is looking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt, I cant wait to do the washing up in her!

Hi Daz

I love the van.....the resto looks very good. Have you got pics of the interior?

I hope you had a good weekend in Bristol. Deva was a bit quiet but the weather made up for it.

Speak soon

Jon

Hey dude! nice to meet you at the weekend! bus is looking ace, all clean and everything :wink: Quality work done well. 8)

I love the bus, and thats a nice Malibu as well, good job! im sure your proud of her. :wink:

Thanks guys! Nice to meet you too Easy :D Same to you with your's and Bruce's van's 8) Sweet! 8) Weather was fantastic again too :shock:

Saw your van at the weekend too but didn't realise it was you until Ez told me :roll: Top work there though as it looks 8)

Hey Willi, sorry mate i missed you too! Corking weekend thou hey mate! I am lovin your van too mate QQqqquality!!

A little update....

Got my original wiper arms and VW badge back from being chromed, mmmm, mm!
DSCN0274.jpg

Westy tow bar fitted :D
DSCN0273.jpg

Rear safari fitted also 8)
DSCN0260.jpg

Also some pics of interior
DSCN0267.jpg

DSCN0266.jpg

DSCN0269.jpg

DSCN0270.jpg

Hi Daz, Nice and clean.....! The rear safari looks great.

My bus is back at the paint shop to be finished and I have sent off for the registration documents....I can't wait to be driving to shows.

Have fun
:)

Hey dude! looking great! is that Safari from Creative?, did you fit it yourself? if so was it difficult and have you tried it in the rain....phew so many questions :wink:

Nice work very well done! 8)

Nice one Jon :wink: Can't wait to see it!

Ez, it's a Wolfsberg safari from the states. I got it of Is'sit on here, was painted when i got it and after using a magnet found it to be made from Stainless! So i stripped the paint and polished it up :p.
Very easy to fit took about 1 hour, and i washed my van after fitting with no leaks! Must say i am amazed it didn't :shock:

Thanks Sedan :D

How do you keep it open? If you catch my drift :lol: I wood use something if I were you....

dubberdaz said:
Nice one Jon :wink: Can't wait to see it!

Ez, it's a Wolfsberg safari from the states. I got it of Is'sit on here, was painted when i got it and after using a magnet found it to be made from Stainless! So i stripped the paint and polished it up :p.
Very easy to fit took about 1 hour, and i washed my van after fitting with no leaks! Must say i am amazed it didn't :shock:

Thanks Sedan :D

Looks like the creative engineering one, hmm will have to investigate further as I really want one of these badboys, very handy when sleeping in a hot van :wink:

You bugger Andy! Just cause i got wood and you ain't! :wink: :lol:

Easy - I think you can get the same as i have from Custom and Commercial dude :wink:

Latest posts