Another August 70 - Westy (US)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell how much are they eating they have been a long time at macy Ds hey

Cheers guys, i too liked the way she looked before.. patina simply cannot be replicated. But i did a year of driving round in a rat or whatever they call it and it was fun, but she deserved more than that i felt. I am pleased i have done it now though :D
The rear bumper irons are still a little bent, but Westy tow bar will replace these soon. Also gotta get the roof painted up and re-fit the roof rack.

Took these in a car park on way back from Md's
DSCN0143.jpg

DSCN0142.jpg

DSCN0144.jpg

DSCN0145.jpg

Fair play mate you've done a lovely job that's vantastic, get it vantastic :lol:

I can't wait to park my rusty van by it..... Maybe "even" Rusty Lee will be encouraged to drive his VW now :?:

now now i did drive it sat mate.will def be useing it this summer as much as poss.thing is i cant stop staring at my oil pressure light and its giving me a bad neck.Oh no wait a min thats you not me ha ha ha ha ha freckle it up mate.

Rusty Lee said:
cool pics mate but where have the mesh light guards gone

I agree, the light guards looked cool! 8) Now I want them too :wink:

I love the stance of the bus. I also can't wait to see it finished. 8)

Cheers guys :D Nice to know it's not just me 8)
Airtime - Headlamp gaurds are same as what mini's used when rallying, i found em on Ebay :wink: Only problem is attaching them securly, i will sort it thou cause they are cool 8)
Andy, your van is cool, i would be happy to park next to your van. Can't wait for the summer now!
Lee, we will have to do plenty of trips to BurgerStar, will get you out in your bug!!

Also- Looking to start a once a month get together at the OneStop american diner on the A49 at Leominster. Will post up date and time over on the correct forum, Daz :wink:

dubberdaz said:
Airtime - Headlamp gaurds are same as what mini's used when rallying, i found em on Ebay :wink: Only problem is attaching them securly, i will sort it thou cause they are cool 8)

Allright, thanks! :D

i like the sound of this meet at a burger joint you can count me in for sure.will you be paying aswell daz as that would be even better.

nice to see the bus in better shape than it was nice to see you to day ive put pics on to day of the greenbogey :D

cheers Dumbo! :lol:

Been to the coast this weekend with the newly painted roof! All thanks to my buddie Rusty Lee on here, cheers Lee...so when we going to Burger Star? yum yum!

Me and the the better half went to the coast this weekend and i took a couple of pic's

DSCN0204.jpg

Who is that fat bloke!?
DSCN0202.jpg

Beach babe!
DSCN0203.jpg

Rhosilli Bay :D
DSCN0210.jpg

Llangenith, Gower, Wales.... Lovin' it 8)

Nice van, Nice beach, nice lady. Like the trained whale holding the board :wink: (only joking :lol: )

is that board wide enough to take all that weight Daz.on with the trailer next then hey.Your van looks gorgeous mate.

Latest posts