Another August 70 - Westy (US)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Thanks for the reply what i need is a template (out of card)of the front of the shelf so i can cut down my tin top version to fit my pop top .I think the depth of the front (the bit you look at from insdie the bus )must be smaller as the one i have is to tall to fit .I now this is a big ask and i will owe you several beers or could i have a look at the next show you go to
Cheers

Panelvan, just read your earlyer post..... you ask if it has ply going all the way back or has it got a shelf. Mine has both! I will take a picture and you can tell me if it's what you are looking for. No worries can meet up with cardboard at Vworld show(no taking van) or Bus Type's show (with van) if you want too, Daz

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/manuals/manuals71dormobile.php

Panelvan
Try this link, if you scroll through you can see a picture of what my van shelf looks like. Daz

Van going for MOT tomorrow, fingers crossed....picked up a swap cooler at the Volksworld show and Mr Melliard did a touch of pinstriping 8)

DSCN0122.jpg

DSCN0133.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

DSCN0136.jpg

Love it :D

looks nice mate be careful it doesnt get scratched and the cooler doesnt break your window like it did to mine with your trial fit.Cant wait for your van to be back on the road her maiden voyage will be to burger star best by far.....

Cheers dude, van failed MOT today.... :( , Handbrake needs adjusting, needed air in the water squirter bottle and rear lights failed for some reason??? Anyway easy fixed so booked vack in for Friday :?

Mate at least it failed on minor things your van is cool as and so so so solid.

Hello,

This is my 1st post on here and can't help but say that I'm sure that I saw that swamp cooler attached to a rusty T4 van on the weekend with a 80's TV cook driving it?
_40278805_rusty203.jpg

Although I could of been mistaken.....Joking aside sweeeeeeeet bus
:lol: :lol:

well well well i now know what you bitches was whispering about.Did i really have that much oil on my face.

re test tomorrow isnt it daz so this sweet van will be back on the road

Yes! Passed MOT today, happy man! Also got the bumpers back from the body shop :) will post a pic of 'Fran' when i fit them tomorrow...

:D

Fitted bumpers....and the sun is shining 8) Me and my boy Henry are off to McDonalds for a drive through. See you all later :D
Before...
Sonyphone006-1.jpg

and after
DSCN0140.jpg

DSCN0141.jpg

DSCN0139.jpg

I prefered it before :wink:

Great work mate. Just hope mine turns out half as well and i'll be pleased 8)

that looks beautiful mate looked well cool when i saw you in in it yesterd.ay

Latest posts