anyone bought a rack from CE or CC?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buliboy

Reaction score
Hi all , I am abut to purchase a full length 6 bow rack for a restored LL microbus.
I need to decide between a CE or a C&C.
Any experience appreciated.
It seems the CC one is 100% stainless and the CE has a polisher alloy basket . This is not really an issue. The CE one is specific to a splitty or Bay bus whilst the CC seems one size fits all . I dont understand what the difference might be except that i recon the splitty one might be higher as I think the roof is slightly higher in a split.
So advice please and thanks in advance.

i bought a full length from creative many moons ago and its been on the bus ever since with no problems whatsoever the stainless steel is still as shiny as the day I bought it although nowadays the wooden runners are weathered but I think they look great......I paid what was a fortune then for it although looking at the prices nowadays it was a bargain

I believe the difference is only on the front first bow as a splitty is slightly less wide than an early bay ...when mine was delivered they sent me one bow which was slightly narrower so I returned it and they sent me the correct wider one

Before you purchase from them, message fosworth. He has just had a rack made and it is fantastic and correct copy of the period ones rather than a generic one from the usual suspects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts