Anyone used 'thebusstation' before???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fraggle

Reaction score
Thinking of lowering my bus a 'little' but only a little.......no really!

Also, possibly having the front panel painted as considering removing my spare wheel (yes I know mr easy what you're thinking!)

Anyway,

Anyone used thebusstation for their one day lowering and what's their paintwork like?

Appreciate your thoughts :)

Only heard good things about the Bus Station. Mark knows his stuff and the buses that come out of the workshop are well nice. His 68 deluxe and the splitty he's just done that was at the Breeze this year are both great pieces of work.

marks a top bloke,he lowered my 68 in a day and he busted a nut to finish it earlier than usual(had to get back to a dinner party/dont ask) i've no complaints about his work.

You know me to well dooder :lol:

I have only heard good things about them :mrgreen:

My mate Wallys was done by Mark and he was very pleased , only heard good stuff.

My mate bought his bus from busstation and had it lowered there, its one very very cool bus. You could ask him what he thinks he posts on here under the name chil 71.

I was at his workshop on Tuesday, it all looks clean & tidy & well organised.

He is a decent chap, I don't think you would have any worries.

..................why not go somewhere more local.....Weymouth to Portsmouth is 2hrs......then getting off the rock is another hour at least what with boarder control etc :wink:

mine is I think a spline down (+ natural saggage) and on adjusters it the front.....welcome to look at it....parked outside the old convent in town (purple + cream roof)

Latest posts