Arizona Yellow '68 Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About time i updated this :lol: After nackering the crank a reground one was purchased and fitted.....

I then started to use the bus as a daily for a few weeks, no issues at all 8)

Rear bumper is now fitted :lol:

Fitted a cool side-swipe rev counter then headed off to vwnw at tatton park

Met another early bay at a local meet, made a new mate. Sound bloke, happy to have me round for a brew whenever aswell which is a bonus :lol:

Plans for this year are a little bit lower up front, change exhaust to stock (done!) and get to work on the interior.

Main thing is to get a few miles on it and use it as VW intended! 8)

Met another early bay at a local meet, made a new mate. Sound bloke, happy to have me round for a brew whenever aswell which is a bonus :lol:

Where was the local meet fella? I'm itching to get out and about with the bus so something like that would do nicely. :)

Mark

If there's something nearby i'll let you know.

I'm in Wheaton Aston and, if i remember right, you're in Market Drayton which about 20 miles from me.

First run out of the year :) After a distributor failure its been great, yet to camp in it this year but the interior is coming on nicely now too!

After a 30 odd mile trip I pulled in 1/2 a mile from home for these pics :lol:

Popped round to a mates the other day and got another pic, with his bus looking much better than ours :lol:

Latest posts