back again.........with deja-vu !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Reaction score
well its been a long time since i was on here last, seem to remember saying a similar thing 12 months ago ! another relationship break up and house move, and soon to move again, to a new place in september and working long hours to pay for it!

van is still running well, went down to vanwest. met up with creationblue and tiki-al, (good to meet up with you both) also used it for trips to croyde and wales. took it to Stanford Hall but didnt stay long as it was so cold ! got tickets for Camper Jam and will be in the earlybay camping area. going back down to Croyde again straight after Camper Jam for a couple of weeks surfing. anyone else going to be down there ?

looking forward to meeting up with everyone again at CamperJam :D

hi Just, surfing was ok, waves small but rideable, was gonna stop at Breen and meet up with you on the way back but the surf improved on friday and saturday so i stayed down there till late on saturday. hope to catch up with you again soon tho.

Chris said:
hi Just, surfing was ok, waves small but rideable, was gonna stop at Breen and meet up with you on the way back but the surf improved on friday and saturday so i stayed down there till late on saturday. hope to catch up with you again soon tho.

Dont blame you, as it goes we didnt go down that weekend anyway for some reason or another, catch up soon.

Just

Hey chris :D

Good to meet up, was in croyde this weekend. let me know when your down next as it's only a few hours from me. I need a few surfing lessons :lol: no seriously.... im rubbish.

cheers
Al

hey Al,
hope your weekend was good. will be in croyde again straight after camperjam for a couple of weeks. will be there from 12th. hey i'm rubbish too, spend most of the time in the water rather than on the board, but the occassional wave i manage to catch and wobble along on, makes up for all the falling off !! if you are thinking of coming down, let me know and i will pm you my mobile number. (ps. love the t shirt)

hey Just, hope you have recovered from your hangover at vanwest . don't think i have ever seen anyone look so ill! lol.

Hey Ant, looking forward to catching up with you and Em (and Roxy) at camperjam.

Chris

Latest posts