Bad Ass Bays

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazy

Reaction score
Ok a couple of Lates here but you gotta take your cap off to all the work gone into it particually Mr Ballz Red Panel Van :twisted:
I love the green Slamfalia , Wish i could afford it , Prefer it with the grey hubs myself 8) Good work T2D !

Check It Peeps :mrgreen: http://www.type2detectives.org/t2d_link_pin_bays.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Personal taste I think.
Sorry, but most of those look as though they should be in a custom car mag from the '80's :!: :wink:

(Flame's they are a coming........................)

couple of nice buses there! like the look of narrowed beam,but tucked in too far for me. 2" narrowed looks spot on. :D

gninnam said:
Sorry, but most of those look as though they should be in a custom car mag from the '80's :!: :wink:

:shock:

i think the link might be broken, because the vehicles currently coming out of the T2D workshops could only have been built during the first decade of the 21st century :?

most of them aren't low enough for my taste, but typing as somebody who regards 70s and 80s custom cars the way others regard the elgin marbles for example, i just can't see the connection :?:

interesting hearing other opinions though of course 8)

i love to see pics of bays on the deck. i prefer super slammed bays on alloys rather than on steelies with big tyres. if i knew when i started my resto what i know now, i wouldnt have invested in ne arch tubs etc. i'd have tubbed them to the max and air riden it to the pan scrapping floor. then pumped it up and driven back from the show. i bought a set of four 165 40 17 tyres this last week on ebay. to make up two sets of 17" porsche rims for when the bay finally reaches the road. its as close to progress as im going to get at the moment.

andewilson said:
its as close to progress as im going to get at the moment.

i hear you brother :wink:

progress for me is taking a photo of a wheel with some wooden owls on it... at this rate my bus will be finished... well, by my son, who's currently seven :roll:

Latest posts